Relying on proven traditions, opening up new space for innovations and new products – The international VDI Plastics Congress has experienced, accompanied and addressed numerous changes in the automobile in its more than fourty-year history. In order to take current developments into account and always stay up to date, the VDI Wissensforum has fundamentally redesigned the structure of the congress in Mannheim.
The basis for the renewal was a detailed survey of the participants. With the new title, the foundation for the increasingly international orientation was already laid in 2018. Now follows the encompassing ‘makeover’.
Thus, the program committee and a biennial panel of experts will ensure the quality of the presentations. Prolonged lecture slots and this year’s special topic "Asia", with a focus on China, provide intensive insights into specific topics. Workshops, World Cafés, Jobwall and the central meeting area promote interaction and communication between participants and experts.
A new spatial design as well as a modern designed exhibition area with prototypes and research projects round off the innovative appearance of the traditional event.
- High quality of presentations through a call for papers and selection by the program committee
- New Mobility Area shows you automotive trends on real-world examples
- Interactive discussions: engage in exchange with other experts and discuss questions about plastics technology while making new contacts
- Parallel-running workshops guarantee detailed technical insights and knowledge transfer
Facts and figures
- over 1,400 participants from 14 countries
- 120 exhibitors
- more than 50 presentations concerning plastic applications in automotive engineering
- World Café: “discuss the challenges of automotive and societal trends driving plastic applications in vehicles”
Simultaneous translation will be offered for all presentations held in german language.
The new program will be available on 1st December.
Registration and program at www.vdi-wissensforum.de/piae/ as well as at the VDI Wissensforum customer service, Postbox 10 11 39, 40002 Duesseldorf, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: +49 211 6214-201, Telefax: -154.
Since 1957 we are the leading education provider for engineers, technical specialists and managers. In more than 1,750 congresses, conventions, technology forums, courses and seminars each year we cover almost every technical discipline. Offers in the area of soft skills and Management further round out the company’s portfolio. More than 35,000 participants every year train and develop themselves with help of our offers.
VDI Wissensforum GmbH
Telefon: +49 (211) 6214-201
Telefax: +49 (211) 6214-154
Telefon: +49 (211) 6214-641
Fax: +49 (211) 6214-97641