The use cases will be presented by IDSA member companies at the joint booth of IDSA and FIWARE in hall 8, C25, but also at the booths of Fraunhofer, Smart Factory KL and TNO:
The use cases
- Cefriel: OLOGER – i4.0 Smart Logistic
Sensor-based quality monitoring for goods deliveries.
- DATA AHEAD: TWINSTRUCTION
Bottom-up digitization of the construction site power distribution from Operations to Administrations, Insurance and Finance. [Daily use case presentation during the fair: 10:00 am]
- Deutsche Telecom / Setlog: Logistics Cost Reduction based on predicted lead times
Costs can be reduced due to quote comparison and increased on-time delivery ratio; enablement of an optimized capacity and resource planning for logistics [Daily use case presentation during the fair: 16:30 pm]
- IBM / thyssenkrupp / Fraunhofer ISST: Industrial Additive Manufacturing Services
Easy access to Additive Manufacturing technology and services for small and medium enterprises [Daily use case presentation during the fair: 12:00 am]
- Innovalia: Digital Feedback/Forward Loops for Manufacturing Excellence
Enhanced product performance, manufacturing excellence across the product lifecycle, smart defect forecasting and predictive maintenance tasks planning
- nicos: motic®-Broker for a Secure Data Room
Management Of Things, Identities and Credentials
- Orbiter: Smart Mobility Payment Solution
Orbiter provides a ready to use blockchain solution including automated payment and sensor technology for secure exchange of data between IoT objects
- Brainport Industries / TNO: Digital innovation hub ‘The Smart Connected Supplier Network’ creates a 20% more productive supply chain for High Tech machine building.
More use cases at other booths
- Fraunhofer booth, hall 2, C22: Fraunhofer ISST / Deutsche Telekom: Low-cost IoT tracker that monitors pallet transport and communicates with the Telekom Data Intelligence Hub via IDS connector.
- Smart Factory KL booth, hall 8, D18 & TNO booth, hall 8, D34: Smart Factory KL/ Smart Industry NL/ Brainport Industries / TNO /ISAH: Joining forces for world class interoperability in European manufacturing: create your order easily, transfer it seamlessly and securely, produce it flexibly.
IDSA is getting more and more International: More and more countries are establishing country hubs in alignment with the IDSA
Already 6 HUBS are official partners of IDSA
Tendency: more and more countries are establishing country hubs in alignment with the IDSA in order to build bridges for growth in the respective countries. IDSA would like to use these partners to disseminate its standard on data sovereignty and data ecosystems in Europe and beyond, and to intensify cooperation with international R&D organizations and companies.
At present there are already six partner hubs (Netherlands, France, Finland, Czech Republic, Italy and Spain). Three more countries are about to sign the contract with International Data Spaces Association.
First official hub inauguration took place in the Netherlands: TNO connects the Netherlands through a European standard for data sharing – Netherlands sign the agreement to become an official IDSA hub
On March 18 to 20, during the Digital Week in Hilversum, the International Data Spaces Association (IDSA) and TNO signed an agreement confirming that TNO will become the Dutch IDSA Hub, a promising European standard for sovereign, controlled and ultimately audit-proof data sharing. With the establishment of the Dutch IDSA Hub, initiatives in the field of secure data sharing will gain a significant boost. The signing took place during the Smart Industry Annual Event in Hilversum, part of the Netherlands Digital Conference.
IDSA marks iSHARE as an important step towards digitally networked industry
At the same time the International Data Spaces Association laid out its action plan to include the iSHARE data-sharing scheme, a Dutch government’s Logistics Top Sector initiative to stimulate data-sharing. IDSA’s choice for iSHARE is in line with its strategy to support the secure and easy exchange of data in business eco-systems worldwide on the basis of standards.
The International Data Space (IDS) are a peer-to-peer network, a virtual data space that supports the secure exchange and the simple linking of data in business eco-systems on the basis of standards and by means of common governance models. IDS is managed by the International Data Spaces Association, a European non-profit association with currently 100 members from numerous industries, ICT and research across 18 countries, predominantly European.
International Data Spaces Association
Telefon: +49 (231) 9743619
Telefon: +49 (162) 1964902