As we are all experiencing now, digital connectivity is going to be the "new norm" for the next 12+ months at least. Digital ways for companies to engage their clients and generate new business will play a much more important role. At IQPC new opportunities have emerged to connect businesses with key decision makers still actively seeking to invest in the automotive and more electric aircraft areas.
Free Online Events, June 2020:
- E-Motor Technology
- 48 Volt Automotive Power Supply Systems
- Thermal Management for EV/HEV
- Steering Systems
- More Electric Aircraft
Our June online series already has 2000+ registrants in just 7 days, as such we expect demand to balloon as we tap into our automotive and aerospace database of 100,000+ qualified contacts.
We are now looking for event partners. What’s in it for you?
- Expect 1000+ leads derived from registrations for the 2-day event (w/ over 2000 registrants in the past 7 days in the series alone)
- 20 – 30 minute speaking slot to educate the market/demonstrate thought leadership (just 4 remaining)
- Audience interaction through live Q&A polling
- Full audience analysis reports available for our event partners
- Customized branding opportunities
Timing is ideal. There is still room for online sponsor/partner-led sessions in our webinar series. If you would like to present your innovations to OEMs or suppliers, contact Steven.Zapata@iqpc.de now to learn more about this new opportunity.
IQPC und die Muttergesellschaft Penton Learning Systems (gegründet 1973) haben durch innovatives Wissensmanagement und interaktive Foren maßgeblich zum Erfolg von zahlreichen Unternehmen und Organisationen beigetragen. IQPC hat Niederlassungen in Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Stockholm und Sydney. IQPC’s internationale Präsenz verleiht sowohl eine "Globale Perspektive" als auch die Chance zur umfassenden Informationsgewinnung.
Telefon: +49 (30) 209130
Telefax: +49 (30) 20913210
Sr. Online Marketing Manager
Telefon: +49 (0) 30 2091 3409