- Relevant content about surface science from respected universities and industry experts;
- Daily live Q&A sessions to get your questions answered in real time;
- A choice to participate in all classes or just a few;
- Real-life examples from the field about surface free energy, surface tension, interfacial tension and more;
- A certificate upon successful completion of a Final Exam for those who chose it.
As KRÜSS Technical Consultant and course organizer, Aleksey Baldygin, explaines, “When I talk to our customers, I find that they are eager to learn above and beyond, but are often limited by time. While most of us are working from home instead of a classroom, lab, or office, we want to bring game-changing learning opportunities to anyone who wants to learn about surface science. We are excited to offer this course because it allows participants flexibility to learn on their own time.”
The Surface Science Online Course starts April 27. Find course details, read about presenters, or register under www.kruss.academy.
Advancing your Surface Science. As specialists in interfacial chemistry and the world’s leading supplier of measuring instruments for surface and interfacial tension, we not only provide high quality product solutions – our offer is a combination of technology and scientific consulting. These include seminars and technical service as well as our Applications & Science Center for trainings and professional measurement services. Our exclusive distribution network and our locations in Hamburg (Germany), the US, China, Great Britain and France allow us to provide fast, flexible support for R&D labs and in quality control throughout the world. Our expertise, precision and passion have already convinced many prestigious companies in countless industries.
Borsteler Chaussee 85
Telefon: +49 (40) 514401-0
Telefax: +49 (40) 514401-98
Telefon: +49 (40) 514401-30
Fax: +49 (40) 514401-98