Compike GmbH is a German technology startup in the field of tracking & tracing, which focuses, among other things, on the development and marketing of a corona social distance tracker.
With the gradual dissolution of the contact block and the urgently needed "start-up" of the economy, the hotels will also open in the next weeks and months. More and more people (hotel employees, guests, tour guides, etc.) will meet in the most beautiful weeks of the year. In this situation it is all the more important that there is an effective method of being able to track all contacts of a corona infected person seamlessly within a hotel facility, airport or cruise ship. But who has the infected person been in the dining room in the past few days? Who was lying next to the sick person at the pool? Which employees had direct contact with a sick guest? Did I have contact with an infected person at the airport? The “Corona Tracker” compike provides exactly these answers.
In addition to the traceability of contact chains in the hotel system / cruise ship / airport, consistent Covid-19 tests can ensure an almost safe journey. The foreign guests in the hotel / ship, but also the employees, all want quick and reliable detection and information in the event of a Covid19 infection in the hotel. With Test & Track & Trace, your vacation will be a relaxing experience for body and mind, even in Corona times. What are the key features of the T&T&T:
– Even before arrival, only checked guests are sent on the trip.
– At the hotel, tests are carried out on arrival and the tracker is handed over
– Guests who have tested positive can be separated quickly and a detailed contact report enables immediate management of the potential infected.
– The Compike contact tracker stores all contacts between guests, guests and staff as well as staff among themselves on the trackers.
o The data will only be evaluated in the event of an infection (data protection is very important)
o The trackers are disinfected after departure and passed on to a new guest
o The trackers save the contact data for a maximum of the last 2 or 3 weeks
o The tracker helps guests and staff to actively observe the distance rules
One of the most important properties of the tracker is that it can be used directly without further infrastructure measures – a plug & play solution.
A smartphone-based solution (“Corona app”) may be sufficient at the state or federal level, but it contains gaps that are too large for use on vacation, hotel facilities, airports or cruise ships, in which a large number of people meet. Small children and senior citizens in particular often do not have a smartphone, others have deactivated Bluetooth, many have legitimate concerns about data protection or deliberately do not take their smartphone into the WLAN of the hotel / ship / airport. In order to enable a safe get-together of guests and employees during the vacation, at the same time to take the concerns of all involved seriously and also to ensure the basis for a procedure that complies with the hygiene regulations, Compike has developed the contact corona tracker.
The corona tracker is a small device, similar to a pager, which is worn as a lanyard by guests, employees and staff. Just like the planned state Corona app, it uses radio signals to check who is nearby and for how long and records this information for the past 14 days (contact within a minimum distance of 1.5 meters / 5 feet between two or more people over a defined period of time – e.g. 10 or 20 seconds). In the case of corona, you can now use the tracker of the sick person to read out, password-protected, who an infected person was in contact with in order to promptly and proactively warn this group of people and the health department and to provide a corona undergo test or quarantine. But only the relevant people need to be informed or isolated, not entire departments, areas or locations due to a lack of transparency. In addition, the tracker functions as a proximity sensor and gives an acoustic alarm in the event of a too close distance between two people – an important aid in complying with the social distancing requirements. No personal data is stored on the tracker itself and there is no possibility of localization – the solution is therefore very data protection and works council friendly. Another very important factor is that – apart from the trackers – no new infrastructure is needed in the hotel, airport or on the cruise ship.
Optionally, the tracker solution can be supplemented with systematic Covid-19 tests, like specific above. Compike offers corresponding test kits for this purpose, which can be processed in laboratories around the globe with a sensitivity of over 99% within a very short time. If, for example, a "partial opening" of the hotels, airports or ships is possible again, an almost weekly change of travelers offers a unique opportunity to carry out a large number of Covid-19 tests over a longer period of time.
On our landing page you will find comprehensive information on our ready-to-run turnkey solution: https://www.compike-corona-tracker.com. Please ask us for the specific conditions for the tourism sector.
– The tracker is a very small, light-weight device
– The tracker works completely independently, no new infrastructure is necessary in the hotels, airports or cruise ships
– the tracker works like a proximity sensor and gives an acoustic alarm if the contact is too close (social distancing)
– If two people are too close, this "critical contact" is saved locally on the tracker
– no personal data on the tracker, no localization possible
– A tracker is only read out in the event of illness and the contact history of the last 14 days is obtained (complete traceability of the potential chain of infection)
– With the help of the tracker, hotel facilities, airports and cruise ships can track the strict corona measures with regard to contact tracking of all guests and employees in all locations – no separate infrastructure is required
We are convinced that with the contact tracking solution we can make a very essential contribution to a smooth (if not completely "normal") vacation in the foreseeable future.
Telefon: +49 (172) 8590413