- Download data sheet, order samples and evaluation boards: https://www.analog.com/en/products/adm2867E.html
- Connect with engineers and ADI product experts on EngineerZone®, an online technical support community: https://ez.analog.com/interface-isolation
- Find application notes and technical articles about digital isolation technology from ADI: https://www.analog.com/en/products/interface-isolation/isolation.html
This isolated RS485 + integrated isolated power transceiver series includes smart features that reduce end system install and debug time allowing for easy correction of installation-based connection errors. With the trusted safety of iCoupler digital isolation and IEC 61000-4-2 ESD, signal integrity is maintained in the harshest of environments.
ADM2867E Key Features
- 5.7 kV rms isolated full duplex RS-485/RS-422 transceiver with 8mm creepage
- Margin to CISPR32 Class B emissions on a 2-layer PCB without stitching capacitance
- Cable invert smart feature correct reversed cable connections while maintaining full receiver fail-safe feature
- Flexible supply rails with low voltage to interface to FPGAs and microprocessors and PROFIBUS support with a 5V isolated supply
Analog Devices is the leading global high-performance analog technology company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect and interpret. Visit http://www.analog.com.
Follow ADI on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News
Subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI’s monthly technical journal, at:
All registered trademarks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Analog Devices GmbH
Telefon: +49 (89) 76903-0
Telefax: +49 (89) 76903-157
xmedia Agentur für Markt-Kommunikation GmbH
Telefon: +49 (7131) 923411
Telefon: +44 (7581) 573724