FIRMWARE UPDATE 1.2.0
NEW FEATURES FOR BOTH X1D II 50C AND 907X SPECIAL EDITION
- Video Recording: Expanding the imaging options of the X1D II 50C and 907X Special Edition, 2.7K (2720 x 1530) & HD (1920 x 1080) video capture has been added. Video can be recorded at 29.97 fps with 4:2:0 8-bit colour. The 2.7K resolution option delivers improved capture of detail, whilst balancing the storage space.
- Focus Bracketing: Expanding the feature set of the X1D II 50C and 907X Special Edition even further, Focus Bracketing allows a photographer trying to capture a subject with very limited depth of field, such as in macro or product photography, to capture a series of exposures of their chosen subject at a fractionally different focus point in each and then combine these captures in their chosen stacking software. The photographer will have full control over the number of frames in the sequence, the step size between each capture and an initial delay to allow any support system vibration to diminish. Note: Requires lens firmware 0.5.33 or later for all XCD lenses excluding XCD 45P. XCD 45P requires firmware 0.1.24 or later.
- Image Rating: Image Rating can now be applied to all still image captures in camera, making image sorting and selection much easier when the captures are transferred to the user’s computer system. When in image playback mode, with the capture details overlay on screen, the photographer simply presses the star button or presses the displayed stars. All ratings are stored in the metadata of the captured image.
- 2/3 stops added in Exposure Bracketing: The Exposure Bracketing function step options have been expanded to support 2/3 stops steps in addition to the existing steps.
- Expanded White Balance Tools: The menu organization and selection of White Balance presets has been improved with display of colour temperature and tint at each setting. For the most precise colour, a Picker has also been added where the photographer can sample a neutral portion of the image to balance colour.
- Auto White Balance based on captured image: Auto White Balance is now based on the captured image which means that AWB can also be used when shooting in Manual Quick Mode (Manual Quick Mode specific to X1D II 50C only). It also solves the issue when working with flash in tungsten lighting where, previously, the correct white balance showed in either Live View or the captured image – now the correct white balance is present in both Live View and the final still image.
- New language: Traditional Chinese has been added to language options.
FIRMWARE UPDATE 1.2.0
NEW FEATURES SPECIFIC TO X1D II 50C
- EVF proximity sensor settings: It is now possible for users to adjust the sensitivity of the EVF proximity sensor. The improved setting accommodates users whose typical handling style does not always engage the sensor or prefer to disable the EVF completely.
- Reset custom buttons option: A menu option has been added that will allow the custom buttons to be returned to factory defaults.
FIRMWARE UPDATE 1.2.0
NEW FEATURES SPECIFIC TO CFV II 50C DIGITAL BACK IN 907X SPECIAL EDITION
- Additional camera support: Cable-free operation with CFV II 50C Digital Back on 2000-cameras and unmodified 200-cameras added. Note: some cameras may not fully work due to mechanical tolerances of old cameras.
- Auto White Balance: It is now possible to automatically set White Balance for captured images.
FIRMWARE UPDATE 0.1.24 FOR XCD 45P
- Support for Focus Bracketing: Focus Bracketing is now available on the X1D II 50C and the 907X Special Edition. Firmware update 0.1.24 enables Focus Bracketing to be used on the XCD 45P.
- Improved stability of AF & MF: Full time Manual focus input sensitivity has been modified, to reduce the possibility of AF stopping when holding the lens.
Founded in 1941, Hasselblad is one of the leading manufacturers of digital medium format cameras and lenses. True to its Scandinavian heritage, Hasselblad cameras are renowned for their iconic ergonomic design, uncompromising image quality and extremely high performance. For over half a century, Hasselblad cameras have captured some of the world’s most iconic images – including the first landing on the Moon – and helped shape the way we look at the world through genuine photographic artistry. Trusted by NASA and used by some of the greatest photographers in the world, Hasselblad continues to develop products that enable all types of creatives to capture their artistic vision.
Hasselblad’s H and X Camera Systems and their superb range of medium format lenses fuse innovative technology with precision mechanics, delivering exceptional imaging experiences for every sort of photographer. The highly professional H System, with its latest line up of the H6D-50c, H6D-100c and H6D-400c Multi-Shot, offers the ultimate image quality and resolution with 50, 100 and 400-megapixel solutions. The more portable X System easily enables bringing medium format photography outside of the studio with options that include the world’s first compact mirrorless digital medium format camera – the X1D-50c – followed by the second generation X1D II 50C. Combining the CFV II 50C digital back and 907X camera body, Hasselblad’s photographic history is connected, bringing the X, H, and V Systems together in a portable, sleek package.
Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, Hasselblad is a global brand with offices in New York, London, Tokyo, Paris, Copenhagen, Hamburg and Shenzhen with distributors located throughout the world.
Hasselblad Vertriebsgesellschaft m.b.H.
An der Strusbek 32
Telefon: +49 (4102) 49101
Telefax: +49 (4102) 49143