- Download data sheet, order samples and evaluation boards: http://www.analog.com/AD7134
- Connect with engineers and ADI product experts on EngineerZone™, an online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com
- Watch a video about the AD7134 https://www.analog.com/en/education/education-library/videos/6194319396001.html
- Read the technical article about AC and DC data acquisition signal chains: https://www.analog.com/en/analog-dialogue/articles/ac-and-dc-data-acquisition-signal-chains-made-easy.html
The AD7134 is a quad-channel, 24-bit precision ADC with output data rate scalable from 10SPS to 1.5MSPS. Inherent anti-aliasing up to 102 dB eliminates the need for an external anti-alias filter, thus requiring 60 fewer passive components and five fewer active components. It also saves 70% board area, relative to a typical alternative implementation. Asynchronous sample-rate converter, simplifies multi-device synchronization, enables user to achieve coherent sampling system with ease, and simplifies isolation requirements.
AD7134 Key Features:
- Alias-Free: inherent antialias rejection up to 102.5dB, typical
- THD: -120dB typical (ideal for AC, vibration or acoustic measurements)
- 108dB Dynamic Range (at ODR = 374kSPS)
- Multiple Linear Phase Digital Filter Options (SINC6 for low latency, FIR for passband flatness)
- Offset error drift: 0.7uV/°C typical
- Gain drift: 2ppm/°C typical
Analog Devices is the leading global high-performance analog technology company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect and interpret. Visit http://www.analog.com.
Follow ADI on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News
Subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI’s monthly technical journal, at: http://www.analog.com/library/analogDialogue/
All registered trademarks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
EngineerZone is a trademark of Analog Devices, Inc.
Analog Devices GmbH
Telefon: +49 (89) 76903-0
Telefax: +49 (89) 76903-157
xmedia Agentur für Markt-Kommunikation GmbH
Telefon: +49 (7131) 923411
Telefon: +44 (7581) 573724