Join us for a Transformative Digital Event
Hear from thought leaders from around the globe
ESI Live features forward thinking innovation leaders from various industries, who speak about their transformative journey.
Get inspiration from peers in your industry
Generate ideas to improve industrial resilience and new technology processes and become more agile and responsive to market demands.
Flexible digital live format
Live Panel discussions, Q&A sessions, Industry presentations tracks – carefully curated to be brief and authentic. Bite-size sessions to make the most of your time.
Flexible Agenda & Registration
Opening Keynote Panel
- Welcome – 9am CET
- Panel Discussion
Industry Tracks - In-depth Sessions with Presentations and Interactive Panel Discussions
- Automotive Session – Reinventing Mobility for a Safer, Sustainable and Connected World – 10am CET
- Aerospace Session – Transforming the Industry with Smart Manufacturing and Design – 12:30pm CET
- Energy & Heavy Machinery Session – Design reliable products for the most challenging environments – 12:30pm CET
Human-Centric – Live VR Demo – 2:25pm CET
Thought Leadership Panel – 3pm CET
Who Should Attend?
- Executives, Managers, Decision-makers
- Key contributors in Product and Program development, manufacturing, quality, innovation
- R&D who have mission critical needs to reduce development time & cost
- Key Companies in major industrial sectors who need to realign their strategy and product development around digital transformations to address their customer outcomes, from asset performance to safety or manufacturability
Founded in 1973, ESI Group is a leading innovator in Virtual Prototyping solutions and a global enabler of industrial transformation. Thanks to the company’s unique know-how in the physics of materials, it has developed and refined its advanced simulation capabilities since its inception. Having identified gaps in the traditional approach to Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), ESI has introduced a holistic methodology centered on industrial productivity and product performance throughout its entire lifecycle, i.e., Product Performance Lifecycle™, from engineering to manufacturing and in operation. Present in more than 20 countries, and major industrial sectors, ESI employs 1200 high-level specialists. In 2019, its turnover was 146M€. ESI is headquartered in France and is listed on compartment B of Euronext Paris.
Telefon: +49 (6102) 2067-0
Telefax: +49 (6102) 2067-111
Telefon: +49 (6102) 2067-183