- Download circuit note, order algorithm, UL-217 certified datasets, source code and reference platform hardware: analog.com/CN0537
- Watch the CN0537 webcast: https://www.analog.com/en/education/education-library/webcasts/saving-more-lives-how-design-better-smoke-detectors.html
- Learn more about ADI’s Smoke Detection Solutions
- Connect with engineers and ADI product experts on EngineerZone™, an online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com
CN0537 Reference Design Key Features:
- UL 217 8th edition tested and verified smoke and fire algorithm
- Data package for algorithm development including more than 1,000 smoke datasets taken at UL-217 certified facilities
- Software providing data pre-processing, initialization, calibration and environmental compensation source code
- Arduino form factor smoke detector reference design for rapid prototyping and development
- Low power hardware design and low computational algorithm extending battery life and reducing battery size and cost
Follow ADI on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News
Subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI’s monthly technical journal, at:
All registered trademarks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
EngineerZone is a trademark of Analog Devices, Inc.
Analog Devices is a leading global high-performance analog technology company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect and interpret. Visit http://www.analog.com/.
Analog Devices GmbH
Telefon: +49 (89) 76903-0
Telefax: +49 (89) 76903-157
Director Marketing EMEA
Telefon: +44 (7581) 573724
xmedia Agentur für Markt-Kommunikation GmbH
Telefon: +49 (7131) 923411