- Download circuit note: http://www.analog.com/CN0549
- Watch a video about the circuit note: CN0549: Condition-Based Monitoring Development Platform | Analog Devices
- Learn more about ADI’s CbM Development Platforms
- Connect with engineers and ADI product experts on EngineerZone™, an online
technical support community: http://ez.analog.com
Reference Design Key Features:
- Wide-bandwidth (DC to 10 kHz) MEMS vibration sensor, compatible with existing piezoelectric IEPE compliant interfaces.
- Characterized mechanical mounting cube that enables full-bandwidth mechanical transfer function of the MEMs vibration sensor.
- A wide bandwidth, high fidelity data acquisition system reference design, for IEPE compatible sensors.
- Embedded gateway with industry standard open source software for data processing
- Stream vibration data into popular machine learning environments such as MATLAB, TensorFlow, and other Python based tools for algorithm development using step-by-step examples.
Follow ADI on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News
Subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI’s monthly technical journal, at:
All registered trademarks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Analog Devices is a leading global high-performance analog technology company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect and interpret. Visit http://www.analog.com
EngineerZone is a trademark of Analog Devices, Inc.
MATLAB is a registered trademark of MathWorks®.
Analog Devices GmbH
Telefon: +49 (89) 76903-0
Telefax: +49 (89) 76903-157
xmedia Agentur für Markt-Kommunikation GmbH
Telefon: +49 (7131) 923411
Telefon: +44 (7581) 573724