8 10/100/1000T (PoE at/af) EN50155 Ethernet Switch
- 3at/af up to 30W PoE output (for PoE model)
- Dual power inputs 16.8V~137.5V (WV model) and 9~36V (24V model) compliant with ISO 7637-2
- Wide Operating Temperature from -40°C to 75°C
- IP54/IP41 Aluminum housing for best heat dissipation and preventing moist ingress
- EN50155/50121-3-2/50121-4 and EN45545-2 Fire & Smoke verification
- E-marking certificate for vehicle application (24V model)
- ITxPT compliance w/ ignition function (24V-IGN model)
Lantech T(P)GS-0008CA is an 8 10/100/1000 Base-T with M12-connectors EN50155 unmanaged Ethernet switch with IP54/IP41 rated protection which meets the high reliability requirements demanded by industrial rolling stock applications.
E-marking certificate, ITxPT; ISO 7637-2 compliant and extended working temperature
The T(P)GS-0008CA is designed to meet with critical network environment with IP54 enclosure and M12 connectors for protection against dust and water. It has passed harsh environmental testing to comply with Industrial EMI and Safety standards as well as stability testing such as Free fall, Shock, and vibration. It is compliant with ITxPT public transport standards and also compliant with ISO 7637-2 which protects switch from being damaged by high voltage that could be found at vehicle cranky start. For a greater flexibility in application the T(P)GS-0008CA supports an extended operating temperature range from -40°C to 75°C.
The E-marking certificate makes it the most suitable switch for bus, carriage, other vehicles application as well as for industrial areas where the power source is limited with 12V or 24V but has demand of IP surveillance or VoIP applications.
Contact us: email@example.com
Keep healthy and stay safe with high quality masks from ECT www.ect-solutions.de
Lantech Communications Europe GmbH
Telefon: +49 (9372) 94510
Telefax: +49 (9372) 50959-99
Telefon: +49 (9372) 50959-97
Fax: +49 (9372) 50959-99