- How to build plasma reactions for real gas mixtures
- See usage of 0D model for mechanism reduction and process space exploration
- Learn best practices in model set up for high simulation fidelity and faster convergence
- Visualize source functions, reaction pathways, ion energy and angular distributions
- How to quickly import plasma gas phase chemistry mechanisms in Chemkin format
This Webinar is free of charge.
Founded in 1973, ESI Group envisions a world where Industry commits to bold outcomes, addressing high stakes concerns – environmental impact, safety & comfort for consumers and workers, adaptable and sustainable business models. ESI provides reliable and customized solutions anchored on predictive physics modeling and virtual prototyping expertise to allow industries to make the right decisions at the right time, while managing their complexity. Acting principally in automotive & land transportation, aerospace, defense & naval, energy and heavy industry, ESI is present in more than 20 countries, employs 1200 people around the world and reported 2020 sales of €132.6 million. ESI is headquartered in France and is listed on compartment B of Euronext Paris.
For further information, go to www.esi-group.com.
Engineering System International GmbH
Telefon: +49 (6102) 2067-0
Telefax: +49 (6102) 2067-111
Telefon: +49 (6102) 2067-183