Stool management systems are designed for bed ridden patients with fecal incontinence, a condition commonly known as bowel incontinence. These systems are used to prevent infections and reduce nursing time requirements.
The stool management systems are advantageous for older adults and patients suffering from constipation and fecal incontinence. Furthermore, it is also helpful for bed-ridden patients who may have been subject to aliments such as strokes, paralysis, or spinal injury.
According to the World Bank, approximately 700 million people were aged 65 and above in the world in 2019. Consequently, the overall high incidence of geriatric populations is resulting in the expansion of the patient pool and the resultant increase in the demand for stool management systems globally.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-3568
Fecal incontinence issues are common around the world and it has a notable burden on the economy and healthcare systems of society. The condition has impacted the economic system including hospital charges and nursing charges. Stool management systems help in reducing the nursing time and other hospital expenses.
Key players are focusing on strengthening their mergers and acquisition portfolios, in addition to advancement in technologies and new product launches. Europe holds the highest share in the market due to a vast target demographic, the presence of major market players, and high healthcare expenditure in the region.
Key Takeaways from Stool Management Systems Market Study
- Systems are key to revenue generation in the stool management systems market surpassing accessories. They are likely to account for 63% value share by the end of the forecast period.
- Luer-lock syringes will lead, with a valuation of over US$ 16 Bn by the end of 2021 owing to security in drug administration processes.
- The U.S. accounts for more than 92% share in the North America market, and will witness growth backed by presence of a well-established healthcare sector.
- Germany and France are leading countries in Europe and will account for more than 18% and 16% of the Europe market respectively in 2021.
- Australia is the largest and fastest growing market in Oceania, exhibiting 6.2% CAGR during the forecast period.
The global stool management systems market is set to expand due to the rising number of people suffering from stool related ailments. Leading organizations within the market are set to focus on research for healthcare systems to offer increasingly effective treatment options for superior patient outcomes.
Some of the leading players in the stool management systems market include B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton Dickinson, ConvaTec, Inc., Hollister Incorporated, Prosyn International Ltd., Consure Medical and others.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-3568
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
future Market Insights global consulting Pvt Ltd
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018
USANY 10989 Valley Cottage
Telefon: +1 347 9183531
Telefax: +1 845 5795705
Telefon: +1 (347) 9183531
Fax: +1 (347) 9183531