The Customer in Focus: POS-Line IoT, Video Wall, UHD, Fire Prevention, HighBright, and Easy Front Installation
As a reliable partner for digital signage system integrators, Distec will present their broad portfolio of innovative TFT system solutions at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE), the international trade show for audiovisual and electronic integration. On February 6 to 9, 2018 at stand N182 in hall 10 in Amsterdam, Netherlands, the display expert will put their focus on customer-specific hardware solutions for TFT displays for industrial, commerce and retail:
• The IoT-compliant POS-Line IoT monitor is based on Raspberry PI and is perfectly suited for cost-efficient retail 4.0 applications. The Artista-IoT controller card provides comprehensive functionality with direct control, 100 Mbit Ethernet, real-time clock, and special functions such as DICOM pre-set, gamma correction, and color calibration. It can easily be integrated into existing Windows and Linux environments.
• The features of Distec’s cost-efficient Video Wall lie in its high quality, thanks to the most modern 4k control and factory color and brightness calibration. It results in an even image with all monitors in full HD resolution. A further characteristic is the simple installation, with only one PC/media player and one single cable.
• Distec integrates UHD Displays into high-quality digital signage.
• The fire-resistant and flue-gas-optimized BLO Monitors stand the test as information displays in sensitive areas with stringent fire protection requirements such as escape routes, stairways and on the opposite side of elevators in, for example, public buildings, hotels, and production halls.
• HighBright TFT Displays by Distec are equipped with powerful LED backlight and are exceptionally bright. In sunlight or very bright ambient light, they still keep their color and contrast, providing a perfect display.
• Distec simplifies wall mounting by providing Easy Front Installation for front mounting.
Distec is a company of the Data Display Group (www.datadisplay-group.com), the worldwide operating specialist for TFT flat screen and system solutions for industrial, multimedia and digital signage applications. Located in Germering near Munich in Germany, the company designs, produces and sells innovative solutions and a full range components, displays and services. Data Display Group supplies innovative Green IT solutions based on their hardware platforms and their own software to control the TFTs of partners Samsung, Innolux, Kyocera, and Mitsubishi as well as selected panels from other manufacturers. These system solutions – from assemblies and kits up to finished OEM products – are developed in their own R&D centers in Germering (Germany) and Ronkonkoma (NY/USA). The range of services includes customized developments and adaptations, product finishing and assembly of monitoring systems as well as the production of finished products and a complete after-sales service with RMA, repair and technical support. Since 01/01/2016, Distec is a member of the Fortec Group with access to products, services, and expertise of a large high-tech company network, which makes a perfect complement to the product portfolio. More information can be found on the homepage: http://www.distec.de
Products from Data Display Group are available at:
Europe: Distec GmbH, Germering, http://www.distec.de
UK and Benelux: Display Technology, Rochester, http://www.displaytechnology.co.uk
Turkey and Middle East: DATA DISPLAY BİLİŞİM TEKNOLOJİLERİ LTD ŞTi., Istanbul, http://www.data-display.com.tr
North America: Apollo Display Technologies, Ronkonkoma NY, http://www.apollodisplays.com/
Augsburger Str. 2b
Telefon: +49 (89) 894363-0
Telefax: +49 (89) 894363-131
Telefon: +49 (8151) 9739098