- Windmöller & Hölscher to Host Virtual Expo
- Introducing New Technologies and Applications for Printers, Converters and Extruders
With mainstay trades shows such as drupa and interpack postponed, W&H will be taking exhibits planned for those shows directly to customers’ computers around the world in the company’s first Virtual Expo to be held on 24 & 25 June 2020.
“This is an unprecedented and challenging time. And yet the flexible packaging industry is as busy if not busier than ever. It’s important that we take this opportunity to communicate with our customers and show them the new technologies and applications that are available now and can help run their production more efficiently,” said Peter Steinbeck, Managing Partner at W&H.
The three hour Virtual Expo will highlight 30 minute machine demonstrations from the W&H Printing Innovation Center, including the NOVOFLEX II flexographic press featuring the new RUBY IoT system for analyzing production data as well as the HELIOSTAR II gravure press. A number of technical sessions will be offered, including:
For flexible packaging printers
- Handling solutions on the NOVOFLEX II with print Inspection from RUBY Check
For industrial sack producers
- Hidden potential in production data with RUBY Track
- Printing for industrial sacks with the FLEXA II press
- Heavy duty sack film on the OPTIMEX II FFS blown film line
For film extruders
- ALL PE pouch film on the VAREX II blown film line with MDO
- Heavy-duty sack film on the OPTIMEX II FFS blown film line
For paper bag producers
- Paper bag production with W&H subsidiary GARANT
And more …
- Improve customer service with REMOTE SUPPORT
The W&H Virtual Expo will live stream the program at several times on both days to accommodate visitors from different countries and time zones.
To learn more about and register for the event, visit
Preview the Virtual Expo at
Windmöller & Hölscher, a family owned company, is world leader for machinery and systems for the manufacturing and converting of flexible packaging. The product portfolio includes high-performance machines for film extrusion, printing and converting. As a global company W&H offers its clients everything from a single source: from expert consultation and engineering to the delivery of high quality machines and complete packaging production lines. Approximately 2,700 employees create optimal solutions for the individual production tasks of flexible packaging producers – bringing the corporate philosophy "Passion for Innovation" to life. Machines from Windmöller & Hölscher are in use in over 130 countries and by more than 5,000 customers. In 2018 the Windmöller & Hölscher Group with its headquarters in Lengerich, Germany reached sales of approximately 895 million EUR.
Windmöller & Hölscher KG
Telefon: +49 (5481) 14-0
Telefax: +49 (5481) 14-2649
Telefon: +49 (5481) 142791
Fax: +49 (5481) 143355
Telefon: +49 (5481) 14-2412
Telefon: +49 (5481) 14-5011