- Once again Arvato Systems positions itself as a top Microsoft partner
- Existing gold competencies were confirmed in 8 disciplines
- Four new competencies documented by Microsoft
Arvato Systems keeps investing in its partnership with Microsoft and demonstrates extensive expertise in twelve areas of competence. The comprehensive know-how of the IT specialist in the areas of security, data analytics, cloud business application and cloud solutions for medium-sized businesses was awarded for the first time by Microsoft.
Arvato Systems supports companies regarding their digital transformation with a broad Microsoft portfolio as a Microsoft Service Provider (MSP) and Independent Software Vendor (ISV) with industry solutions based on Microsoft technologies. The IT specialist has been part of the Microsoft partner network for 20 years and has been certified as a Gold Partner since 2004. Since 2019, the company has been a member of Microsoft’s exclusive top partner program Fast Forward and was recently announced as an "AI Inner Circle" partner. Arvato Systems has now confirmed and successfully expanded this intensive Microsoft partnership with nine gold and three silver competencies.
As part of the annual profiling process, Microsoft partners demonstrate their ability to deliver high-quality solutions in their respective business areas. Microsoft examines according to strict criteria and recognizes the qualification of the partner and his performance towards customers by assigning his competences.
With numerous successful reference projects, Arvato Systems was once again able to demonstrate its implementation skills and expertise. In addition, the more than 500 in-house Microsoft consultants and technicians completed a large number of training courses and certifications.
All twelve confirmed competences show: Arvato Systems offers comprehensive Microsoft know-how and is familiar with all three Microsoft clouds, from Azure to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Office 365. The IT specialist supports its customers with consulting, transition and customized services: from cloud services to networked communication solutions and innovative platform services in areas such as Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
"We are delighted to have achieved twelve gold and silver competencies this year. Moreover, we are particularly proud that our innovative portfolio of security and data analytics products has now been certified by Microsoft for the first time,” says Mathias Lopass, Senior Manager Microsoft Solutions, Arvato Systems. “In this way we show our customers once again that we are a competent and reliable partner for the implementation of their transformation projects".
Arvato Systems received the award in the the following areas:
• GOLD Application Development (Application Builder option)
• GOLD Cloud Platform (Azure Consumption option, Hosting option)
• GOLD Cloud Productivity (Managed Service Partner option)
• GOLD Collaboration and Content (SharePoint Services Partner option)
• GOLD Data Platform (SQL Server Specialist)
• GOLD Datacenter (Datacenter Solutions option, SQL Server Specialist option)
• GOLD Messaging (Hybrid Services Partner option)
• GOLD Windows and Devices (System Builder option, Application Builders optio
• GOLD Data Analytics (Data Analytics Specialist option)
• SILBER Cloud Business Application (Customer Engagement option)
• SILBER Security (Service Partner option)
• SILBER Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions (O365 Services option)
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through digital transformation. More than 2,800 staff in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge and focus on customer requirements. Working as a team, we develop innovative IT solutions, transition our clients into the Cloud, integrate digital processes and take on IT systems operation and support. As a part of the Bertelsmann-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain. Our business relationships are personal; we work with our clients as partners, so that together we can achieve long-term success. www.arvato-systems.com
Arvato Systems GmbH
An der Autobahn 200
Telefon: +49 (5241) 80-80888
Telefax: +49 (5241) 80-80666
Chief Marketing Officer
Telefon: +49 (5241) 80-88242
Fax: +49 (5241) 80-9568